Straighten and align your teeth into perfect order without the aches and pains of regular braces. Invisalign® offers a superior level of comfort and convenience with its path breaking new technology in teeth alignment and corrections. No matter what your age, the Invisalign®approach is fuss-free and with minimal interference to your lifestyle.
How does it work?
The Invisalign® method uses a custom-made set of aligners. The aligner trays are made of smooth, easy-to-wear plastic and they are almostundetectable when worn over your teeth.
Invisalign® aligners will slowly but gently nudge your teeth into the right place based on how the orthodontist plans the process. You just need to change the aligners every two weeks until you are done with your treatment. What’s more, one does not need to wear any metal brackets nor are there any wires to tighten. You can simply wear your Invisalign® aligners and you are on your way to getting that beautiful smile you have always dreamed of.
The Steps of the Invisalign® Treatment
1. Talk to your Orthodontist: Leave it to the expert orthodontists at our clinic to put you at ease when you come in for treatment. The orthodontist will assess your condition and recommend the right route for your Invisalign® treatment process.
2. A Special Treatment Plan Made Just for You: Our orthodontist will conduct a detailed examination with x-rays, pictures and impressions of your teeth. This is the blueprint with which Invisalign® creates a digital 3-D image and helps us in creating the right route for your Invisalign® process.
3. Custom-made Aligners as per Treatment Process
Based on the treatment process that your orthodontist has determined, a set of customized, clear aligners are created especially for you. These aligners are made of a smooth, comfortable, BPA-free plastic that won’t irritate your cheeks and gums like traditional metal braces often do. You can wear it all day without worrying about your looks. Remove it when you need to eat or brush your teeth. Rest assured that the aligners are working to push your teeth into place.
4. Get a new Aligner every 2 weeks: You will get a new set of aligners every two weeks. Your orthodontist will monitor your progress during regular visits to our clinic.
5. A brand new smile: At the end of the treatment, you are rewarded with a brand new smile.
Who chose Invisalign®?
- Transparent & Invisible Aligners
- Convenient & Comfortable
- Easily take off your aligners for cleaning
- No food restrictions
- Uncomfortable brackets & wires
- Can be irritating
- Keeping it clean can be cumbersome
- Cannot eat a lot of things
Meet Our Specialists
DR TAPASYA JUNEJA
Profile: She has an international certification in the use of Clear Aligners in orthodontic treatment. Along with private practice, she has been active in academics as Associate Professor in the Department of Orthodontics in a dental college.
Qualification: BDS, MDS, Diploma of the National Board in Orthodontics (Government of India)
Years of practice: 12 years
DR ANIL ABDUL KAPHOOR
Dr Anil completed his MDS at Government Dental College, Trivandrum, India. He has rich experience in Orthodontic dentistry since his graduation, where has been working as Consultant Orthodontist for five years, including a few years teaching as a visiting professor at the same college. Anil keeps himself updated on all developments within his discipline. He has also published an article on European Journal of Orthodontics in 2011.
Speciality: Specialist Orthodontist
Qualification: BDS, MDS in Orthodontics
Years of Practice: 5 years