Dr. Chinchu Mathew is a Specialist Pediatric dentist. She has the ability to treat kids with love and passion, and has helped many children to overcome their dental fear and anxiety. Her unique approach is all about creating a positive experience while providing children the highest quality of dental care. Dr.Chinchu is known to be comforting, very patient, and gentle with all her little patients. She is trained in behavioral science and uses this to her advantage, helping young patients with their fears and creating a relaxed environment.
She completed her Bachelor degree in Mar Baselios Dental College, India in 2010.She obtained her Masters in Paediatric Dentistry in 2016 from Yenepoya Dental College,India.
Her other areas of expertise include treatment under general anaesthesia and nitrous oxide (laughing gas) sedation, myofunctional orthodontics, habit-breaking appliances, and interceptive orthodontics for children, which involves early intervention to prevent the development of malocclusions.
• Preventive oral health education and counselling
• Behavior management
• Preventive dental treatment (dental cleaning, fluoride application & dental sealants)
• Restorative and aesthetic treatment (fillings, crowns & appliances)
• Deep caries management for children
• Pulp Therapy and Root Canal Treatment for Children
• Aesthetic and Stainless-Steel Crowns for Children
• Myofunctional & Interceptive orthodontics
• Management of dental trauma and injuries
• Treatment of special needs patients
• Dental emergencies
• Correction of harmful oral habits in children
• Children with special health care needs
• Infant oral health care
• Treatment of young and anxious children under inhalation sedation and General Anaesthesia